• phone: 6047658873
  • fax: 888.253.4963
  • mobile: 6047658873
"I work for YOU, not the lender"

Blog by Linda M Linfoot

2220 WILLOUGHBY Way, Langley, British Columbia

November 28th, 2009

I just sold this House at 2220 WILLOUGHBY Way, Langley, British Columbia .

View this recently sold House or see all my home sales

2220 WILLOUGHBY Way, Langley, British Columbia

November 24th, 2009

I just finished uploading this House for sale, 2220 WILLOUGHBY Way, Langley, British Columbia

IMMACULATE & updated 1573 sq.ft 2 level. 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms & family room. South exposed fenced yard w/large covered patio & high privacy hedge at the back. Single garage & 27'x 7' shed at the side of the home. Walk to everything. Nicely remodeled family home w/newer roof, fresh pai ...

23694 Tamarack Lane, Maple Ridge, BC

November 22nd, 2009

I just sold this Detached House at 23694 Tamarack Lane, Maple Ridge, BC .

View this recently sold Detached House or see all my home sales

HST

November 20th, 2009

HST (HARMONIZED SALES TAX)

On July 23, 2009 the government of BC announced that it intends to harmonize the Social Service Tax (“PST”) with the federal Goods and Services Tax (“GST”) effective July 1, 2010.  The Harmonized Sales Tax (“HST”) will combine a 7% BC rate (“provincial portion”) with the 5% federal GST for a combined HST rate of 12%.

Detailed information concerning the HST has yet ...

HST Update

November 20th, 2009

HST update

Government listens to Real Estate Board on HST

The BC Government has announced that it will exclude new homes costing up to $525,000 from its proposed 12 per cent Harmonized Sales Tax (HST) scheduled to take effect July 1, 2010.

The government has also increased the rebate of the provincial portion of the HST paid on a new home to a maximum of $26,250.

This represents a 30 p ...

November 18th, 2009

Can’t decide between fixed or ARM? Want to keep partner equity separate? Want to pay interest only on your investment loan?

 

The 5 year HELOC might be the product for you!

Housing Prices

November 18th, 2009

Rapid rebound fuels fears of housing bubble

Garry Marr, Financial Post 


Canadian existing home prices are now rising at a pace not seen in 20 years, fueling talk that a bubble may be forming in the market.

The average price of a home sold last month was $341,079, a 20.7% increase from a year ago, the Ottawa-based Canadian Real Estate Association said Monday. Sales also continued to climb ...

BC Assessment - Information for First Time Buyers

November 9th, 2009

First Time Buyers Information from BC Assessment

The Informed Home Buyer Issue 11

November 3rd, 2009

The Informed Home Buyer Issue 11